Re: Linux gateway + DHCP server setup?

	I had the same idea, 2 networks on the same LAN... Another
option if he trully does not want to have to use static assigned IP
addresses via DHCP would be to look at adding the MAC addresses but
adding them as groups and setting the DHCP server to assign IP addresses
based on the group the MAC was listed in... I've not mess'd with this
much other than in using the agent.circuit-id to key assigning IP
addresses over IPsec tunnels...

	Jeremy