Re: What;s required to get squierrelmail working on Debian?

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 09:35:52AM -0800, nate wrote:
> stan said:
>
> > I'll worry about preformance, when I get it working :-)
> >
> > So, given that I've got the preequistes working, what should I check next?
>
> check the apache config, at the bottom it should have something
> like
>
> include /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf
>
> (something along those lines)

OK, thta was a BIG part of the missing puzzle. After I made certain that
the php4 module was loaded, it's mime types were allowed, and index.php was
recogninized, I was able to get it working by literally copying
/etc/squierrelmail/apach.conf into /etc/apache/http.conf.

However if I tyr to do this using the "Include "/etc/squirrelmail" syntax,
I get an error about php_flh not being a valid keyword!

Sny sugestions as to how to clena this last bit up?

And thatks for all the healp!

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin