Re: [~OT] tax program for linux

TurboTax for the Web did this last year in the US - mozilla worked fine
but they sensed it out of the way. I and others posted complaints to the
bug section about it and the sensing mysteriously disappeared.  It didn't
come back this year.  You might try the same (although if 4/15 is the
deadline in Canada too then time is short!).

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu