Re: Linux Sucketh not.

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 12:40:03AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 03:23:39PM -0500, ScruLoose wrote:

> > I want to get ddclient talking to my router,
>
> You might not have to.  What kind do you have?  What's your set up?

Well, the router is Sohoware's Broadguard nbg800... And I noticed that
this *is* on the list of routers that ddclient says it supports.
And... *poke*poke*  *tinker*

<sheepish> And when I was trying to reproduce the failure, I noticed
that I'd mis-read the instructions, and now (by the simple expedient of
doing what the instructions *say* instead of what I *thought* they said)
it seems to be working fine.
Um, thanks? </sheepish>

> > And Paul,  Thanks for your frequent, informative responses.
>
> No problem.  <beavis>Alright, another video.  Line 'em up...</beavis>

*chortle*