Re: Linux Sucketh not.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 11:27:49PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 09:16:44PM -0500, ScruLoose wrote:

> > It's just begging me to get a domain name...
>
> http://www.dyndns.org/  You don't even need a static IP.

Hehe!  Thanks!
I'm already on it.  I'd heard of dyndns some couple of years ago, and
mostly forgotten it.  But seeing your footer going by time and again I
got inspired to go sign up.  It may be a while before you see me
switching my address over, though.  I have much learning yet to do. (I
want to get ddclient talking to my router, learn about Apache and how
secure it is and how to make it more so, learn much more about MTAs...)
All of which is (mostly) on hold until after final exams.

> > It might be a little clunky to *reply* to a message in a digest...
>
> My understanding is mutt handles this cleanly with reply to list.
> Mutt opens digests like it does mailboxes.

That's just cool.  After months using mutt, I still get surprised at
every turn by things it can do.

And Paul,  Thanks for your frequent, informative responses.