Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

* Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.dyndns.org) [030329 05:00]:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 01:06:12PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Listmaster should not waist his time on this kind of bad behaviors of
> > the mailing list users.
>
> Actually, my beef as that listmaster never responds to anything.  I've
> tried contacting the listmaster when there's been list funkiness and
> I've never recieved a response.

You've commented twice (or more) about this and he/she has yet to defend
themself... Do they have to ?? No, I realize they don't. Do they even
read this list and see Paul's message ?? It seems not.

Hall