Programing Question

Hello,
This might be off topic, but I hope someone can answer a question for me. Is there any documentation on parport.h parport_pc.h. I seem to get err's when I try to use either of them. Do you have to link to a lib? I am not shere I am trying to learn more about devices and such. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks
hde

perl -e '$word="\n!REKCAH UNG REHTONA TSUJ";print($string = reverse $word);'

OUTPUT:

                  JUST ANOTHER GNU HACKER!