Re: leaving computer on 24/7

"Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> on Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 04:31:15PM -0600, Nathan E Norman (nnorman@incanus.net) wrote:
>> If you really want to hear stiction horror stories, go talk to people
>> who have administrated (big) mainframes and experienced a power
>> outage.
>
> /me hands Nathan a beer.

You've got long arms dude. You could hand me a beer, but I don't have
any stiction stories. I was in Nathan's neighborhood this summer
(http://www.newt.com/wohler/ustour2002/) but alas, no beer with Nathan
(but with lots of his closest friends).

I think we've slipped off-topic; I suggest we take this offline at the
BBC tomorrow (Friday) night at 6.