Subject rejected by mental firewall

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 11:13:25PM -0500, eauclair wrote:
> I have got no help from listmaster@lists.debian.org

Patience, young jedi. There are humans behind taht alias, and judging
from your _other_ post (not getting into that), there already was an
acknowledgement.

> I am trying to unsubscribe from the Debian lists.

We know already. Why someone using M$ OE subscribes to debian-devel is
beyond me, anyway.

Must... Not... Rant...
Nick

--
|                  And AC said: "Let there be light!"                  |