Re: Debian on Penguin Computing HW

nate said:
> Jorge Martinez said:
>> So my question is this, anybody out  there installed Debian on Relion
>> boxes (Relion 140 & Relion 240). These boxes have the following 'exotic'
>> components (for which I don't know if Debian support exists or not):
>
> haven't myself but ordered 3 penguin computing systems back in 2001, and

wanted to correct myself(better late then never). I didn't order from
penguin computing, I ordered from Pogo Linux. At the time I was just
confused(sounds similar so my brain thought it was the same I guess). so
disregard my email! and sorry penguin computing didn't mean to
associate you with my bad experience with pogo, I'm sure they are a
decent company.

nate