Re: debian-installer: VMWare as a sandbox?

Paul,

--On Wednesday, March 26, 2003 04:38:32 AM -0800 Paul Johnson > On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 06:04:48PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
I'm not sure about how the testing netinstall relates to d-i; you
should hang out on debian-boot for a while if you want to help with
the installer (testing the installer and providing feedback counts as
help).

Does anybody know if VMware is a reliable testbed for such activites?

VMware should work fine here. I did alot of Linux installation tests (not Debian but RH, Gentoo and others) with VMware and it did its job very well.

Harry