Re: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

I don't condone the outburst, and am not fully tuned
in on this incident.

I must say, however, that compared to a number of
other systems I've worked with, Debian is difficult to
get installed and configured.  I suspect the poor
fellow was ready to tear his hair out (assuming he had
some hair).

On the other hand, I've found the system to function
extrememly well, and be marvilously stable.  Once
installed, it is easy to upgrade and install
applications on.  So the big hump, unfortunately, is
at the very beginning.