Re: Installer - Was: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:51:18AM +0000, Klaus Imgrund wrote:

> Does anybody if the installer that is used for the 'testing netinstall'
> images is a sign of things to come.If so I would like to know where I
> can go and whine about it.

I'm not sure about how the testing netinstall relates to d-i; you
should hang out on debian-boot for a while if you want to help with
the installer (testing the installer and providing feedback counts as
help).

  Whenever men attempt to suppress argument and free speech, we may
  be sure that they know their cause to be a bad one.
          -- R. G. Horton