RE: smbmount

You can try installing the module.  Look in /lib/modules/<kernel-version>/fs
and see if you have the smbfs.o module and then try an insmod smbfs.

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell