Re: smbmount

Martin Kacerovsky wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:06:59PM +0100, Ernst-Magne Vindal wrote:

[..]

apt-get install smbfs

He posted error output of 'smbmount' command, which is part of
smbfs package along with 'smbumount' ...

So I guess he has 'smbfs' package installed :)

Bye.

Yeah, mabye
but don't U also get the error:

<snip>
"ERROR: smbfs filesystem not supported by the kernel...
<snip>

when that's leally the thing, not there, not in the kernel and not as a module? I'm not really sure, but if I don't remember wrong I got the same error when I actually missed smbfs?

Then I did it the easy way with apt.

--
/ernst