FW: FW: Retrieving mail from a web based mail service?

Is there any way to retrieve mail from a web based mail service, and feed
it to. let's say procmail?

Here's the scenario. My companby has recently changed from providing POP2
based mail acces to a web browser based solution.

I was using fetchmail to retireve tha mail and pass it on to sendmail on my
workstation. Then I could use mutt to read it. I _am_ still able to _send_
mail using sendmail.

I was wondering if there was nything like fetchmail for web based access"?

Yes, I know how ugly this is :-(

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin