Re: Did the exim upgrade break my outgoing email?

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 12:38:32PM -0500, stan wrote:
>  I saw a exim upgrade come by in the last couple of days on my testing
>  machine, and now my outgoing email is broken.
>  I run a "internal DNS domain for my home network, and my mail is getting
>  rejected by my upstream realy, because it's showing up as
>  "username@fakedomain". Is this caused by the upgrade? How can I fix it?

Did you replace the /etc/email-addresses file as part of the upgrade?  I
think that was an option, but not the default.
PS This is my first message after an exim upgrade.  I guess I'll find
out if it's working for me.

     "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed
      within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise
      Him, my Saviour and my God."       Psalm 42:11

Nathan J. Malmberg <nathan.malmberg@colorado.edu>