Re: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

> Of course, when the shiny happy install doesn't work on some esoteric
> hardware you're screwed, but nobody runs _that_ stuff.  (or do
> they??)
>
> *sigh*

About 2 1/2 years ago, I installed Suse on a 1997 Mac clone with a
Formac graphics card. Their acclaimed graphical installer (not X
though) had trouble dealing with the card, so I had to fall back to the
text based installer, which, understandably, they had neglected as
nobody uses it.
Consequently, the keyboard setup (I had a german mac keyboard) didn't
work right.
That kind of thing?