Re: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

my personal view is that this poor guy simply needed to tell someone
that he was not able to get Debian running.  Did he know how to, he
would admire Debian like everybody else.

However, it's
                    * not worth going on flame wars *

Thus, we should stop such silly and ridiculous "discussions" that are
offending and nothing more than this.

So, please accept my apologies for having written my opinion -- and
wasted bandwidth for nothing.

wbr,
Lukas
PS: I will not answer any comment to this email -- if it should
    offend somebody, please accept my apologies.
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |