Sound on via8233

 Hello, All!!!

 I´ve installed Debian Woody r3 on my home box about
two weaks ago and I´ve gone trought the "video-card
instalation saga" with minimal losses. But, then,
comes the sound, I´ve got the /dev/dsp permisson
denied, with the help of the Archives, I've solved it,
then I´ve got /dev/dsp no such device, to the archives
again, then I found out that the sound modules were
not installed and decided to go the Alsa way, get my
inst cd´s and dselected alsa (wich is 0.5something),
bla bla bla -> started the sound config, wich sees my
card as a via82cxx, tries to run some sample and
crashes. Back to achives, how-tos and alsa.org.
Finally I found out that my bord was misdetected,
searching the specs of my mb, it is a via apollo kt333
with the via8233a southbridge chip set.
 I do not have internet at home, each time I try
something, I have to wait to come back to work,
search, print, go to home and try it overnigth.
 There is somebody with a configuration that works
within the base original alsa into debian woody inst
cd?

 Thanx
 leonardo.