RE: Check the update from Microsoft.

At 03:36 PM 3/19/2003 -0500, Jeremy Gaddis wrote:
Got this message in my Inbox today, and it appears that it
was sent to a bunch of subscribers to debian-user.  It had
an executable file attached, q157498.exe, which is, of course,
a virus, if anyone had any doubts.

Doesn't appear to have concerned anyone... No doubt the majority on this list use Linux and are thus unaffected by any Dos or Windows virii. I read the list during the day with Eudora, on Windows, but have virus protection. If an MS-user goes without virus protection, that's their problem.

Hall