RE: Check the update from Microsoft.

Yes, and there are many who read this list on Windows-based also.
Many people read it from the office where they may be forced to
use Outlook or another Windows e-mail client.

Then, there are those who have this holier-than-thou attitude
and think they are so damn cool because they use Linux instead of
Windows.

I have come to refer to this as "Linuxitis", it is generally
limited to those who understand that Linux isn't the answer to
everything and that, yes, some people do use non-Linux operating
systems.

The message was intended as a general "heads-up" to any of the
others who may have received the original (off-list) message. I
*do* use Outlook.  I do, however, also have the appropriate measures
in place to prevent virii from affecting my Windows machines.

If my original message didn't concern you, great.  If you think you're
so much cooler because you use Linux, well, I hope you seek treatment.

Good day.

j.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis   <jeremy@gaddis.org>   <http://www.gaddis.org>