POP3 daemon recommendation?

I'm in the process of setting up a Debian mail server on a LAN
from which eight local users and one or two remote users can
collect their email.  I don't believe I need the additional
functionality of an IMAP server, so I'm looking specifically at
POP daemons.

Ideally there would be some form of web-based administrative
console where users can be created and deleted.  So far I'm
planning on using webmin from testing and its user administration
module to simply create new users whose mail spools will be
served by the pop daemon, but if there's something out there with
a simpler user interface I'd like to take a look at it.

I've apt-cache search'd for "pop" and come up with the following
results, among others:

courier-pop	POP3 daemon with PAM and Maildir support
cucipop		Cubic Circle's POP3 daemon
ipopd		POP2 and POP3 servers from UW
ipopd-ssl	POP2 and POP3 servers from UW
popa3d 		A tiny POP3 daemon, designed with security as
		the primary goal
qpopper 	Enhanced Post Office Protocol server (POP3).
solid-pop3d 	POP3 server supporting Maildir, PAM, vhosting
teapop		Powerful and flexible RFC-compliant POP3 server

I'm unsure of which to choose for this particular project.
Security is definitely of paramount importance, as is ease of
use.  This will be a lightly-managed server, deployed in a
small-office setting.

Does anyone have any blinding flashes of insight they could shine
my way, which might help me decide between this array of choices?

--

Shaun Crossley
mailto:shaun@whatever.ca