Re: No "File -> Save" in gimp

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:00:41AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 10:16:20AM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> > ...and then there are the fruitcakes like me who use sloppy focus
> > without auto-raise and frequently choose to work in windows that
> > aren't on top.
>
> Who said anything about the window being up front?  As long as the
> window's focused, it takes keyboard input.  Come on, man!  You know
> this!

Indeed I do.  I was pointing out another flaw in the 'just save the
top window' argument:  The focused window and the top window may not
be the same.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that