Re: No "File -> Save" in gimp

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 20:34, Richard Hector wrote:

> The File menu in the main window doesn't have it - it wouldn't know which
> image to save if you have several open. There's another one if you right
> click in the image window, and Save and Save As are in there.

MacPhotoshop resolves the question of which image to save by assuming
the one you want to save is the one you're looking at (the active
window). This is not a totally unreasonable assumption.

But hey, *nix wouldn't be half as much fun if you didn't get a new GUI
with every app :-)

(Save the flames please. I'd trade the Mac's consistent interface for
Linux' stability and responsiveness any day. Did, actually, a couple
years ago.)

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com