caendar recommendations

hi folks,

I'm looking for a calendar program (not a full groupware suite) that I
can use from home and at work.  At home I use a mac, so I would need
either something that makes the calendar web-accessible (and
password-protected),or (less desirable) a text-based calendar that I
can access via ssh.

I tried apt-cache search calendar, which brought up a numbero f
options, but the most promising of these (php-groupware) wanted to
uninstall php4, which I need for something else.  And I also have
mozilla-calendar installed (using the mozilla 1.2 woody backport) but
(1) in general it doesn't sseem to be functioning so well (e.g., the
"publish" option doesn't seem to produce any files, far as I can
tell), (2) from what I can see it doesn't produce a browser-accessible
calendar, which is what I want.

any hints?

thanks,
matt