Re: file server recommendations?

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 05:12:09PM +0000, Shri Shrikumar wrote......

> On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 22:09, Jack Pistachio wrote:
> > I'd suggest ssh, sftp, and scp, which all come in the
> > debian ssh package.  To use these with windows, I'd suggest
> > putty sftp client for windows.  This seems th easiest way
> > to do it.  This, of course, requires that your friends are
> > users on your system.
>

> www.ssh.com have some very nice and easy to use windows clients as well
> both for ssh and scp.

What's a good, and hopefully open source & free, program that can act as
a SSH server on a Windows box?  I do most of my work in Linux/Debian,
but there's one offsite webserver I have to take care of that's Win2K.
Presently I ftp files up to it, but I'd rather be doing something a
little more secure.  Is there a way of getting an SSH server running on
it that my Debian SSH client can connect to?

Thanks
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner