Re: alternative to endeavour2

also sprach Jeff <jcoppock1@attbi.com> [2003.03.14.0517 +0100]:
> I've been using Endeavour2 for a couple months now and really liking
> it.  I forgot to check this the first time I saw your message.  You
> can filter the dotfiles, that is if I understand correctly what you
> mean by that...files that begin with a ".", right?  Under Settings,
> Customize, File Browser, there is a section called "Filter" with two
> options.  One of them is "Hidden", when unchecked you won't see any of
> the dotfiles.  I don't yet know what the other option is for, "No
> Access Objects".  Is this what you're looking for?

wow. i feel like a phool now. i swear that option wasn't there
a week ago. ;^>

thanks for pointing this out. i will still look at nautilus and
gnome-commander, but now endeavour2 is high up the list again.

it would still be nice if endeavour2 would allow generic
regexp-based filters...

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc