Re: alternative to endeavour2

martin f krafft, 2003-Mar-13 20:18 +0100:

> there's endeavour2. it's nice. But until it can put a filter on
> files and weed out dotfiles and links out of the display, it's
> hardly usable.

I've been using Endeavour2 for a couple months now and really liking
it.  I forgot to check this the first time I saw your message.  You
can filter the dotfiles, that is if I understand correctly what you
mean by that...files that begin with a ".", right?  Under Settings,
Customize, File Browser, there is a section called "Filter" with two
options.  One of them is "Hidden", when unchecked you won't see any of
the dotfiles.  I don't yet know what the other option is for, "No
Access Objects".  Is this what you're looking for?

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User