alternative to endeavour2

i have a tree of all the documents i ever touched in the last 14
years, and i would like to reorganise it. there are 120,000 files
and thus i am reverting to a GUI approach; on the shell, my fingers
would fall off, mc is nice but a little archaic to use i find, so
i want a mouse-driven proggie.

there's endeavour2. it's nice. But until it can put a filter on
files and weed out dotfiles and links out of the display, it's
hardly usable.

so i wonder: are there cool alternatives to endeavour2, other then
konqueror? i don't do KDE, i'd prefer GTK. if it has to be gnome
than that's more alright since galeon forced me to install most
libraries anyway already.

the bazaar is open. suggestions to me!

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html