Re: Java: Sun1Studio (ME) Windows without text

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:20:47AM +0000, Joel Alexandre wrote:

| i installed j2sdk1.4.0:
[...]
| Also installed SunOneStudio, MobileEditon version.
|
| but when i run SunOneStudio i only get windows with no text, as you
| can see here: http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~jcma/imagem_sun1studio.png
|
| What could be my problem???

I don't know off the top of my head, but start by scrolling up the
exception stack in that Konsole window.  See what the error message is
(post it here) and work from there.

-D

--
I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.  Now a slave
has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/