topposting; was: Re: ALSA conf

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:15:56AM +0200, Johan Ehnberg wrote:
> Top-posting? You mean answering without really replying (header
> missing)? Or?
> In my email client (mozilla-mail 1.3b) the mail came in the right place
> in the thread...
> I'd like to hear what I could do better, as this is something I haven't
> heard before.

Top posting is the habit of putting the reply above the quoted text.
No biggie, but it is annoying, as it distorts the normal flow of
re-reading what was said before, and then reading what is new.

"OK, 7k of quoted text, and what, pray tell, is the USE of this post?
Ah...  Up there again. Dangit."

--
Nicolas Kratz                           |   GPG-key: 1D6D075A
<nick@ikarus.dyndns.org>                |   Never touch a running sysop,