exim + spamprobe/bogofilter

On a woody system, using exim 3.35, I'm trying to install either spamprobe
or bogofilter from source (as the packages don't exist in woody yet). The
issue I have is that I can't seem to figure out how to correctly modify
the exim configuration to have the spam program operate correctly. All of
the examples I've found on the Web seem to revolve around using procmail
as the filter control mechanism instead of exim filtering. I'm using the
exim filtering capability to filter my mail by subject already, so I
really don't want to convert back to procmail, which I used years ago back
in the smail days. Anyway, if anyone has any tips, leads, or anything else
on this, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks...