Re: Only Modem Is Detected

Joseph A Nagy Jr said:

> So, I just put "tulip" at the bottom of the list and that's it?

for the next time your system starts.. in the meantime 'modprobe tulip'

once that's done restart networking /etc/init.d/networking restart
and check ifconfig

> I'm reading ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/tulip.c right now.

this won't help a whole lot. if it happens that you need a different
version of the tulip driver(e.g. the one on that site) the process
of building it is rather complex.

hopefully you won't have to build it! the standard kernel comes with
tulip support.

nate