GNOMe2 and Fonts...

Dear all,

Thanks for the previous clues on GNOME2 sets up.

Now I'm back to using unstable, testing and woody-backported as my sources.list (get nice gdm there).

My current concern is font.

It does looks quite okay on some of gnome2 apps. But it looks a kind of strange in several cases, such as:

- In Mozilla, which uses gtk1.2, I found it hard to get a good nice-looking font. Any font suggestion?

Should I downgrade Mozilla?

- In Mozilla-Mail, I can see unicode font nicely (such as Chinese). But when i select the message, the subject line on the window title looks funn...

- How can I get more fonts with gnome2?

- How do I disable Anti-Aliasing in gnome2? I tried using font-setting, and set none for anti-alias, but it's just make my font looks uglier.

Any font-clues appreciated.

Best Regards,
arief_mulya