Re: Bad Debian (L.A.H.)

I'd like to appologise somewhat for my earlier reply. Speedreading I missed
the fact that it was a quote from a book.

Glad you think well of Debian. It seems to me that people reviewing Debian
frequently make the mistake of looking only superficially and giving a
negative opinion because they fail to understand the concepts behind it.