Re: Bad Debian (L.A.H.)

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:35:22 +0100
Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> wrote:

> Glad you think well of Debian. It seems to me that people reviewing
> Debian frequently make the mistake of looking only superficially and
> giving a negative opinion because they fail to understand the concepts
> behind it.

You know what's fussing me the most? Why don't people face their
critical theories to the people who are actually responsible for it
before making it public? It's always good to make your own ideas,
opinions and raise critics about something - that's the only way for
improvements and going on forward, but if you are going to make your
critics public to thousands or even millions of people it's very unfair
and lazy not even to verify your critics when the other side won't get
the chance to disprove it. Unfortunately most people are still so green
to believe in such statements without also looking for other opinions.

Regards,
Christian