Re: Blender menu problems

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:17:05 +0000,
Colin Watson wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 09:45:30PM +0000, John Stevenson wrote:

> > I am running the testing distribution of Debian and have
> > problems with the application 'blender'.
> >
> > On launching the program it automatically spans the whole
> > screen, seems to work outside of the window manager (i.e. no
> > window decoration)

That's a bug? I thought it was a feature. When you're running it
you probably don't want to be running anything else. I've seen
this behaviour even in blender-non-free. So if at all it's an
upstream bug. FWIW my WM is fluxbox, running at 800x600
resolution.

> > and most importantly the menus are drawn (when selected)
> > about quater of the screen down.

I can't confirm that one. My Blender menus drop down just like
the menus of any typical Gnome or KDE program. The main
difference I see is that to access another menu or a submenu you
have to click at it (i.e. no hover to activate).