Re: Dummy

That's OK: There is a program called RPM in Debian which does it. Apparently
I did it already, but I couldn't test my modem because I do not have
permission to dial. Gnome says I should add myself to the dialing group, but
I still do not know how to do that. I only played with Gnome for about an
hour. I'll have another go in a while.

Cheers.

Teilhard Knight
The Extraterrestrial