Re: Phoenix with java ..

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 07:03:17PM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:

   > i wish so could i :)

You will. Since I got it working here, you too must be able to do the
same :-) Maybe, a couple of more mails.

   > ...my locations are different

Have you tried installing the java deb's from blackdown? They have
worked for me without any hassles. Try it.

   > i currently have only phoenix and i am happy with it. its a pity if i
   > have to change the browser for java :(

Sure. I like galeon, but have other browsers lying around, just to check
certain things. I have noticed some sites are rendered better in
konqueror, some in galeon, etc. Generally, the appearance indicates that
something is wrong. I would advice you to install galeon, if space is
not a premium.

My experience with phoenix is not good. I visit mail.yahoo.co.in ->
login -> inbox -> delete. It just says, multiple connection limit
reached, blah, blah. Galeon, etc. do not have this issue. YMMV.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

	A shy teenage boy finally worked up the nerve to give a gift to
Madonna, a young puppy.  It hitched its waggin' to a star.