Re: Phoenix with java ..

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 12:12:34PM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:

   > then i did the link as recommended and did about:plugins. here is
   > culprit. i do not get to see java plugin!
   >
   > i am at my wits end now!
   >
   > any help/ suggestions?

I am a galeon user and have phoenix on my machine. After looking at this
thread thought that I would try phoenix with java. It was very easy. I
could see the clock ticking at java.sun.com

I just symlinked the javaplugin from /etc/alternatives/javaplugin_oji.so to
phoenix/plugins/.

Everything worked well. BTW, are you able to use java plugin with other
browsers like galeon, mozilla, konqueror?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.