Road Warriors on FreeS/WAN

A simple question, perhaps.

When setting up road warrior account for FreeS/WAN do Windows users who authenticate with the network thereby gain normal in office network access? Or are there more steps to this.

Let me take a step back.
I thought I would simplify things by turning on RRAS on a Windows 2000 Server for people needing network access for certain reasons. Well, it turns out the firewall doesn't pass GRE. So, I was returning to my original idea about road warrior, but am not sure whether it will provide what we need.

Curtis Vaughan
North Pacific Corporation
WashTech (CWA Local 37083)
IWW x353203