RE: Networksettings

centric questions answered there.

Second.  If you do an "ifconfig" do you have an IP address?  Can you ping
your default gateway(router) by IP address? If both of those work check your
/etc/resolv.conf file to make sure that you have an entry for the nameserver
(DNS Server).

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell