manglement-compatible comparison of SuSE vs. Debian

One of our customers runs his firewall on SuSE. This is, obvious to any
 Debian user, not what one wants to support.

However, in order to be able to convince him that changing to Debian
 would be a Good(tm) idea, I need a management-compatible comparison,
 preferrably from a third party. If it features a lot of buzzwords like
 "TCO", "maintenance costs" etc, even better ;)

So, if some kind soul round here has a fitting URL at hand, please toss
 it my way. google was not very helpful in that regard, as what I found
 is either way too far in the technical details, or aimed at the
 switching-from-windos desktop-focused audience.

cheers+TIA,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /