Re: Problem with kernel 2.4.20

Hi there,

check my earlier mails about this issue. :-)

Harry

--On Wednesday, February 26, 2003 03:56:30 PM +0000 Jaroslaw Tabor <jarek@srv.pl> wrote:
	I was using kernel 2.4.20 compiled and installed by myself (without
initrd). Everything was working fine.
I've installed by apt kernel-image-2.4.20-686, updated lilo.conf to use
initrd and executed lilo. After this when I'm trying to use this image
linux crashes displaying a log of messages about missing modules in
/lib/modules/2.4.20-686/kernel/fs/....

It looks that he cannot mount root filesystem. I don't have any
expirience with initrd. Can anyone help me ?