Re: About to go all Deb

> > /boot               20meg
>
> Too small if you're into testing lots of different kernel sources,
> otherwise ok. Would make it 50 though just to be on the save side

Although with the size of hard drives nowadays, 20mb does seem small, I don't know if it's "too small". Kernel sources don't go in /boot, only the kernel image file itself. I've personally never had my own kernel over 1mb in size. They're in the 500-800k range, from memory. I've also had 4 or 5 kernels available at one time or another and can hardly see the need for more than that !! I only saved older versions so that I could roll back to them if need be, and simply forgot or never bothered to delete them once the current kernel had proven sufficient.

Hall