Re: wine and IE

Karsten M. Self wrote:

Moreover:  even in the corporate world, if two business needs make
conflicting browser demands, you may not be able to accomodate them
(particularly for specific versions of MSIE after 5.x).

For this and other reasons, I consider the browser user-agent string to
be harmful.  You can join the protest:

   http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/UserAgentString

Oh sure, use a phrase that discourages Christians and other non-profanity users from participating in this community. Otherwise I'd certainly give this movement serious consideration.

Call me a prude.