Re: Debian-user as mbox format available?

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 17:53, Hugh Saunders wrote:

> > So far I haven't been able to
> > find any archives carrying the mail traffic as plain mbox format.
> if you subscribe, you will soon have a [very] phat mbox archive... that
> is if you choose to store it in mbox rather than Maildir.

I have subscribed, but I would like to know what has already been
discussed on this list before I subscribed. I have used the search
machine on lists.debian.org, but I hate to navigate through emails with
a web-browser, and I have to be online.

I have got the info that the mbox format has already been wanted by
other people for around 150 days now. For me it is impossible to
contribute as I do not have the database.

It is really cool when google indexes all the mirrors of
lists.debian.org. :-(

Svenn