Re: Debian-user as mbox format available?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 05:05:16PM +0100, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
> anybody having the debian-user mailinglist as mbox format file?
I do!

> I'd like to have the discussions in threads where I can keep
> the useful ones and delete the useless.
yep, mutt does this nicely

> So far I haven't been able to
> find any archives carrying the mail traffic as plain mbox format.
if you subscribe, you will soon have a [very] phat mbox archive... that
is if you choose to store it in mbox rather than Maildir.

you could even split it into monthly files and publish them if you feel
that would be usefull.

hugh