Re: spamassassin - three basic questions

On February 21, 2003 11:24 am, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> Maybe not necessary, but, unless your mailserver is horribly slow,
> it'll be done so quick that it's not going to hurt anything anyhow.

I actually find spamassassin runs pretty slowly on my K6-2/500MHz 384MB
machine (I know it's not real fast but not a dinosaur either).  It takes
about 5-10 seconds per message, so before I started filtering my debian-user
messages before processing, it was prohibitive.